Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you register for an account, fill out a form, or make a purchase. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, and payment information.
Use of Information
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide you with our products and services
- Communicate with you about your account or our products and services
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Process your payments
- Improve our website and user experience
- Send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
We may also use the information we collect automatically to:
- Analyze website usage and trends
- Customize our website and advertising to your preferences
- Prevent fraudulent activity and enhance security
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with our business operations, such as payment processors and shipping companies. We may also share your personal information with our affiliates, as permitted by law.
We may disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order. We may also disclose your information to protect our legal rights or to investigate suspected fraudulent activity.
You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in our emails or by contacting us directly.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website.